Unique Design Stainless steel Mens Mechanical Watch
– leather hollow mechanical watch for men.
– Automatic mechanical movement, keep time precise.
– Stainless steel case and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
– High hardness mineral glass mirror, anti-scratch and smooth.
– Unique design, hollow watch frame and transparent back cover.
– Roman numeral scales, show a kind of Roman style.
– Leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
– Luminous pointers, easy to know the time without light.
– Pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
– A great gift for your friends and relatives.
Watch style: Hollow-out
Style elements: Hollow Out
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
The bottom of the table: Gone
Case material: Stainless Steel
Case color: Gold,Silver
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Black,Brown
The dial diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.50 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Wearable length: 19 – 23 cm / 7.48 – 9.06 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 3.80 x 1.00 cm / 9.84 x 1.5 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 27.00 x 5.80 x 3.00 cm / 10.63 x 2.28 x 1.18 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.